- SUPERHOT (VR)
- Great bit of light exercise for me.
Started and Need to Finish
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla (XSX) [53.0hr]
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) [24.5hr]
- Sayonara: Wild Hearts (NS) [1.5hr]
- Bravely Default II Demo (NS) [3.0hr]
- Pixel Ripped 1995 (VR) [3.0hr]
- Project TRIANGLE STRATEGY™ (working title) Debut Demo (NS) [4.0hr guess]
- GRIS (NS) [4.0hr]
- Moss (VR) [4.5hr]
- Dirt 5 (XSX) [6.5hr]
- River City Girls (XB1) [7.0hr]
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (XB1) [7.5hr]
- SSX (2012) (XB1) [8.0hr]
- Highly rated. Would love to just taste test it.
- Gears of War 4 (XB1) [9.0hr]
- Wandersong (NS) [9.0hr]
- Haven (XSX) [9.5hr]
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) [10hr]
- Gears 5 (XSX) [10.5hr]
- Eastshade (XB1) [11.5hr]
- West of Loathing (NS) [11.5hr]
- Steamworld Heist (NS) [12.0hr]
- Need For Speed Heat (XB1) [12.5hr]
- Compared to Underground 1 & 2.
- DOOM Eternal (XB1) [13.5hr]
- DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line (NS) [16.5hr]
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (NS) [17.5hr]
- Ikenfell (XB1) [18.0hr]
- Yakuza Kiwami (XB1) [18.0hr]
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 (XB1) [18.5hr]
- ALTDEUS: Beyond Chronos (VR) [20.0hr]
- Control: Ultimate Edition (XSX) [20.0hr]
- Greedfall (XB1) [22.0hr]
- SpiritFarer (XB1) [23.0hr]
- May delay playing this for quite some time as I lost a close family member last year.
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4) [27.5hr]
- Knights of the Old Republic 2 (XB1) [31.0hr]
- Cross Code (XSX) [31.5hr]
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) [35.5hr]
- Tales of Berseria (PS4) [44.5hr]
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (XSX) [45.0hr]
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (XB1/PS4)
- Re-purchased it and re-playing it again on Xbox One.
- Have fully explored the world. Now, I just need to do the quests.
- Audica (VR)
- This is my jam.
- Made by Harmonix.
- Has Bad Guy and Juice.
- Beat Saber (VR)
- Bought the BTS and Linkin Park packs.
- Mainly play the “solo” mode, so there is no “completion”.
- Road Rash (PS1/GEN)
- Watch Dogs: Legion (XSX) [17.5hr]
- Waiting for a firmware update to fix quick load issues.
Revisiting the Classics
- Mass Effect Series (XB1)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
- 90+ hours spent doing everything aside from buying all the vehicles.
- Got a satsifying ending with both my girls at my side.
- May revisit after the next-gen upgrade, but not before.
Games here aren’t bad, they just didn’t keep me until the credits, or were culled because the list of games I have to play is oh so long.
- The Touryst (XSX) [5.0hr]
- Cute, reminds me of Fez crossed with Crossy Road.
- In Death: Unchained (VR)
- Causes shoulder pain that I haven’t had to deal with in years.
- Planescape: Torment (NS) [33.0hr]
- Let’s be honest: I’m not getting to this.
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) [9.0hr]
- Another game I’m never going to get to.
- Indivisible (XB1) [18.0hr]
- Left Game Pass before I could get to it.
- Pistol Whip (VR)
- I just wasn’t enjoying it.
- Recore (XB1) [12.0hr]
- This has been on the pile so long, other things are way more likely to get played.
- God of War (2018) (PS4) [19.5hr]
- It’s been over 2 years: I’m not getting to this.
- TouHou Luna Nights (XB1) [5.0hr]
- Just not feeling it.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (NS) [17.5hr]
- First in the trilogy collection.
- Ended up having to use walkthroughs to finish both act 2 and act 3.
- Couldn’t tell if it was fun or entertaining.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (NS) [18.0hr]
- Second in the trilogy collection.
- If I didn’t enjoy the first, I certainly won’t enjoy the second.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (NS) [20.5hr]
- Third in the trilogy collection.
- If I didn’t enjoy the first, I certainly won’t enjoy the third.
See the New Releases Wiki. Sorted by release date.
- Hitman 3 (XSX) [1/20/21] [wait for sale]
- The Medium (XSX) [1/28/21] [skipped]
- Bravely Default II [2/26/21] [wait for sale]
- Far Cry 6 (XSX) [4/1/21] [wait for sale]
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition [4/1/21] [wait for sale]
Planned Purchases (Hopefully in 2021)
See the Games in Development Wiki
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (XB1)
- Disco Elysium (XSX)
- Metroid Prime 4 (NS)
- Project Triangle Strategy (working title) (NS)
- System Shock (XB1)
- Untitled RWBY Game (XB1)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 (XB1)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (XB1/NS)
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising [wait for sale]
“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.
- I am bad at platformers, regardless of how much I enjoy watching them.
- See Super Lucky’s Tale and Mario Maker 2.
- I am much more of a taste-tester than I ever was before. This leads to more jettisoned games, but in the end I, I find myself playing more games and getting hooked on the ones that really click with me.