- SUPERHOT (VR)
- Great bit of light exercise for me.
- TouHou Luna Nights (XB1) [5.0hr est] [gamepass]
Started and Need to Finish
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (PS4/XB1)
- Re-purchased it and re-playing it again on Xbox One.
- Have fully explored the world. Now, I just need to do the quests.
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla (XSX) [53.0hr est]
- Playing when the wife is up to watching.
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) [24.5hr est]
- Watch Dogs: Legion (XSX) [17.5hr est]
- Waiting for a firmware update to fix quick load issues.
- Control: Ultimate Edition (XSX) [20.0hr est]
- Cross Code (XSX) [31.5hr est] [gamepass]
- DOOM Eternal (XB1) [13.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Dirt 5 (XSX) [6.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Eastshade (XB1) [11.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Gears of War 4 (XB1) [9.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Gears 5 (XSX) [10.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Greedfall (XB1) [22.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Haven (XSX) [9.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (XB1) [7.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Ikenfell (XB1) [18.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Knights of the Old Republic 2 (XB1) [31.0hr est]
- Moss (VR) [4.5hr est]
- Pixel Ripped 1995 (VR) [3.0hr est]
- River City Girls (XB1) [7.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Sayonara: Wild Hearts (NS) [1.5hr est]
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (NS) [17.5hr est]
- SpiritFarer (XB1) [23.0hr est] [gamepass]
- May delay playing this for quite some time as I lost a close family member last year.
- Steamworld Heist (NS) [12.0hr est]
- SUPERHOT (XB1) [2.5hr est]
- SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete (XB1) [6.0hr est]
- Tales of Berseria (PS4) [44.5hr est]
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4) [27.5hr est]
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) [35.5hr est]
- Wandersong (NS) [9.0hr est]
- West of Loathing (NS) [11.4hr est]
- Yakuza Kiwami (XB1) [18.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 (XB1) [18.5hr est] [gamepass]
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon (XSX) [45.0hr est]
- Audica (VR)
- This is my jam.
- Made by Harmonix.
- Has Bad Guy and Juice.
- Beat Saber (VR)
- Bought the BTS and Linkin Park packs.
- Mainly play the “solo” mode, so there is no “completion”.
- Road Rash (PS1/GEN)
Revisiting the Classics
- Mass Effect Series (XB1)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
- 90+ hours spent doing everything aside from buying all the vehicles.
- Got a satsifying ending with both my girls at my side.
- May revisit after the next-gen upgrade, but not before.
Games here aren’t bad, they just didn’t keep me until the credits, or were culled because the list of games I have to play is oh so long.
- The Touryst (XSX) [5.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Cute, reminds me of Fez crossed with Crossy Road.
- In Death: Unchained (VR)
- Causes shoulder pain that I haven’t had to deal with in years.
- Planescape: Torment (NS) [33.0hr est]
- Let’s be honest: I’m not getting to this.
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) [9.0hr est]
- Another game I’m never going to get to.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (NS) [60.0hr est]
- 60 hours? I cannot commit to such a lengthy journey right now.
- Indivisible (XB1) [18.0hr est] [gamepass]
- Left Game Pass before I could get to it.
- Pistol Whip (VR)
- I just wasn’t enjoying it.
- Recore (XB1) [12.0hr est] [gamepass]
- This has been on the pile so long, other things are way more likely to get played.
- God of War (2018) (PS4) [19.5hr est]
- It’s been over 2 years: I’m not getting to this.
See the New Releases Wiki. Sorted by release date.
- Hitman 3 (XSX) [1/20/21] [wait for sale]
- The Medium (XSX) [1/28/21] [gamepass]
- Far Cry 6 (XSX) [4/1/21] [wait for sale]
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition [4/1/21] [wait for sale]
Planned Purchases (Hopefully in 2021)
See the Games in Development Wiki
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (XB1)
- Disco Elysium (XSX)
- Metroid Prime 4 (NS)
- System Shock (XB1)
- Untitled RWBY Game (XB1)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 (XB1)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (XB1/NS)
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising [wait for sale]
“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.
- I am bad at platformers, regardless of how much I enjoy watching them.
- See Super Lucky’s Tale and Mario Maker 2.
- I am much more of a taste-tester than I ever was before. This leads to more jettisoned games, but in the end I, I find myself playing more games and getting hooked on the ones that really click with me.