- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch)
- Earthbound (SNES Classic)
- Over 20 years later and it still holds up.
- Slay the Spire - Early Access (PC)
- This game should come with an addiction warning label.
- Dark Souls III & DLCs (DLC) (PS4) Naked Dagger Challenge Runs
- One last battle to master: Soul of Cinder
- Dead Cells (PC)
- Disgaea 5: Complete Edition (Switch)
- Sonic Mania (Switch) [7hr est]
- Hitman (PS4)
- Waiting on Season 2
Unplayed – Randomly Pick One
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
- Bayonetta (Switch)
- Bayonetta 2 (Switch)
- DiRT 4 (PS4)
- Disgaea 3 (Vita)
- Disgaea 4 (Vita)
- Divinity: Original Sin (PS4)
- Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
- Horizon: Zero Dawn DLC (PS4) [10hr est]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm: Episode 2 (PS4)
- Wow. Just… wow.
- Did 3 playthroughs of episode 1, and loved each of them.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect, but excited for episode 2.
- Titanfall 2 (PS4)
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) [8hr est]
Revisiting the SNES Classics
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Mega Man X
- Secret of Mana
- … and many others
- VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (Vita)
- Quite enjoyed this visual novel.
- Solid A.
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Champion’s Ballad DLC (DLC) (Switch)
- Final boss was easily the hardest.
- Completed on Master Mode.
- 245+ hours.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (PS4)
- Those cutscenes.
- Blaster Master Zero (Switch)
- Fun nostalga trip.
- Darkside Detective (Switch)
- Great adventure game with wonderful humor.
- Definitely an A-grade game.
- Xeodrifter (Switch)
- Fun, if not a bit confusing.
- Used a walkthrough.
- Enjoyed the game a lot.
- Grade: C+
- Gravity Rush - Remastered (PS4)
- Quite fun.
- Beat the DLC with it.
- Story was unique.
- At the end, felt like a B+.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins (PS4)
- Best story in an AC game yet
- Solid A+ game.
- Fresh Slate.
See the New Releases Wiki
- Burnout Paradise: Remastered (PS4) - $20 max
- Dark Souls Remastered - Day One [pre-ordered]
- May 25th @ $39.99 (may get 20% off for Prime)
- Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - Wait and See
- Far Cry 5 (PS4) - Day One [pre-ordered]
- March 27th @ $47.99 (20% discount for Prime)
- Mega Man 11 (Switch) - Wait and See
- Night in the Woods (Switch) - Wait for a sale
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - Wait and See
- Spider-Man (PS4) - Wait and See
- The Escapists 2 (Switch) - Wait for a sale
Bayonetta 2 (Switch) - Wait and See[pre-ordered]
- February 16th @ $47.99 (20% discount for Prime)
Darkside Detective (Switch) - Day One[purchased]
- February 13th @ $14.99 digitally
Secret of Mana (Vita) - Wait and See[skipped]
Planned Purchases (Hopefully in 2018)
See the Games in Development Wiki
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch)
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (PS4)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)
- Death Stranding (PS4)
- Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4)
- Spelunky 2 (PS4)
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.