- The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) [16.5hr est]
Started and Need to Finish
- Bayonetta (Switch) [12.5hr est]
- Dark Souls tm: Remastered (PS4) [33.5hr est]
- Disgaea 5: Complete Edition (Switch) [67hr est]
- Hyrule Warriers: Definitive Edition (Switch) [31hr est]
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) [28hr est]
- YAKUZA 0 (PS4) [57hr est]
- Dark Souls III (PS4) Naked Dagger Challenge Runs
- One last battle to master: Soul of Cinder
- Final Fantasy I (PSOne on PS3)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (PSOne on PS3) [54hr est]
- Gran Turismo SPORT (PS4)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PS4) [30hr est]
- Slay the Spire - Early Access (PC)
- This game should come with an addiction warning label.
- Sonic Mania (Switch) [7hr est]
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) [10.5hr est]
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4) [40.5hr est]
- Battle Chef Brigade (Switch) [9.5hr est]
- Bayonetta 2 (Switch) [11hr est]
- Beyond: Two Soulstm (PS4) [17hr est]
- DiRT 4 (PS4) [52hr+ est]
- Disgaea 3 (Vita) [81hr est]
- Disgaea 4 (Vita) [68hr est]
- Floor Kids (Switch) [3.5hr est]
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) [43hr est]
- Gravity Rush 2 (PS4) [34hr est]
- Horizon: Zero Dawn DLC (PS4) [10hr est]
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4) [36hr est]
- LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) [17hr est]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Episode 2: Brave New World (PS4) [4hr est]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Episode 3: Hell is Empty (PS4) [3.5hr est]
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Bonus Episode: Farewell (PS4) [1.5hr est]
- Mad Max (PS4) [37.5hr est]
- Rayman Legends (PS4) [14hr est]
- Titanfall 2 (PS4) [6.5hr est]
- The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4) [2.5hr est]
- Trackmania Turbo (PS4)
- Trials Fusion (PS4) [11hr est]
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) [8hr est]
- West of Loathing (Switch) [11.4hr est]
- XCOM 2 (PS4) [90hr est]
- YAKUZA KIWAMI (PS4) [29.5hr est]
Revisiting the SNES Classics
- Earthbound (SNES Classic) [34hr est]
- Over 20 years later and it still holds up.
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Mega Man X
- Secret of Mana
- … and many others
- VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (Vita)
- Quite enjoyed this visual novel.
- Solid A.
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Champion’s Ballad DLC (DLC) (Switch)
- Final boss was easily the hardest.
- Completed on Master Mode.
- 245+ hours.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (PS4)
- Those cutscenes.
- Blaster Master Zero (Switch)
- Fun nostalga trip.
- Darkside Detective (Switch)
- Great adventure game with wonderful humor.
- Definitely an A-grade game.
- Xeodrifter (Switch)
- Fun, if not a bit confusing.
- Used a walkthrough.
- Enjoyed the game a lot.
- Grade: C+
- Gravity Rush - Remastered (PS4)
- Quite fun.
- Beat the DLC with it.
- Story was unique.
- At the end, felt like a B+.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins (PS4)
- Best story in an AC game yet
- Solid A+ game.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PS4) [25hr est]
- So glad to see Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool
- Great sense of humor.
- Stan Lee really needs to stop getting into sticky situations.
- Solid A game.
- Still to wrap up quests for Gwenpool
- Far Cry 5 (PS4)
- I enjoyed the world.
- The story felt like it needed better pacing.
- Being chased by “cutscene bullets” is not my idea of good way to “push the story forward”.
- Fun, yes. Likely to end up on my GotY list? No.
- Wizard of Legend (Switch)
- Fun but needs balancing.
- Was hoping to like it more.
- Yoku’s Island Express (Switch)
- Divinity: Original Sin (PS4)
- It’s a good game, not a great game.
- In the time it will take me to play through, I could play 2+ great games.
See the New Releases Wiki
- Burnout Paradise: Remastered (PS4) - $20 Max
- Captain Spirit (PS4) - Day One
- June 26 @ FREE digitally
- Dead Cells (PS4 / Switch) - Wait and See
- Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - $30 Max
- Hitman 2 (PS4) - Day One
- November 2018
- Mega Man 11 (Switch) - Wait and See
- Night in the Woods (Switch) - $10 Max
- Octopath Traveler (Switch) - Day One [pre-ordered]
- July 13th @ $17 after credit
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - Wait and See
- Spider-Man (PS4) - Wait and See
- The Escapists 2 (Switch) - Wait for a sale
Bayonetta 2 (Switch) - Wait and See[pre-ordered]
- February 16th @ $47.99 (20% discount for Prime)
Darkside Detective (Switch) - Day One[purchased]
- February 13th @ $14.99 digitally
Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) - Day One[pre-ordered]
- May 25th @ $39.99 digitally
Far Cry 5 (PS4) - Day One[pre-ordered]
- March 27th @ $47.99 (20% discount for Prime)
Hyrule Warriers: Definitive Edition - Day One[pre-ordered]
- May 18th @ $4.00 after credit
Secret of Mana (Vita) - Wait and See[skipped]
Planned Purchases (Hopefully in 2018)
See the Games in Development Wiki
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch)
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (PS4)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4) - Day One
- Death Stranding (PS4)
- Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
- Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4)
- Spelunky 2 (PS4)
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.