I’m currently living in Franklin, OH working remote for CoverMyMeds as a software developer.
Last updated on May 8th, 2017
- Playing Persona 5 on PS4.
- Doing my Dark Souls III naked dagger challenge runs on PS4.
- Studying The Rails 5 Way.
- Playing Persona 1 on Vita.
- During any simple downtime/freetime.
- Playing Overwatch on PS4.
- Learning to cook.
- Playing Persona 4 Dancing All Night on Vita.
- Working with Rails 5.
- Building a podcast site
- Learning to work with Braintree in Rails.
- Using the ActiveMerchant gem.
- Continuing my app study checklist.
- Learning Programming Elixir by Dave Thomas
- Left off at chapter 10: Processing Collections.
- Studying Working with TCP Sockets
- Left off at Chapter 14
History for 2017
- Played Persona 4 Arena on PS3.
- Studied The Ruby Closures Book.
- Adored Persona 5 on PS4.
- Swooned over Horizon: Zero Dawn on PS4.
- Played Nioh on PS4.
- Adored Night in the Woods on PS4.
- Adored Persona 4 Golden on Vita.
- Played Bloodborne on PS4.
History for 2016
- Played DOOM (PS4).
- Played Stardew Valley (PS4).
- Played Watch Dogs 2 (PS4).
- Played The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4).
- Redesigned my blog/website, because I Ruby.
- Played Demon’s Souls on PS3.
- Played challenge runs in Dark Souls 3 on PS4.
- Learned Redis by studying Seven Databases in Seven Weeks.
- Learned about ActiveJob and Sidekiq.
- Read most of CoffeeScript by Trevor Burnham.
- Read Working with Unix Processes by Jesse Storimer.
- Read Working with Ruby Threads by Jesse Storimer.
- Started Confident Ruby.
- Read Practical Object Oriented Design in Ruby by Sandi Metz.
- Worked through Exercises for Programmers as part of our dev book club at work.
- Merging a theme from html5up.net with Rails 4.
- Learned about the HTML Pipeline gem and it’s Emoji support.
- Played too much Dark Souls 3 (PS4).
- Play The Witness (PS4).
- Adored Stardew Valley (PC).