I’m currently living in Franklin, OH working remote for CoverMyMeds as a software developer.
Last updated on January 1st, 2017
- Learning to cook.
- Studying The Ruby Closures Book.
- Working with Rails 5.
- Building a podcast site
- Learning to work with Braintree in Rails.
- Continuing my app study checklist.
- Learning Programming Elixir by Dave Thomas
- Left off at chapter 10: Processing Collections.
- Studying Working with TCP Sockets
- Left off at Chapter 14
History for 2016
- Played DOOM (PS4)
- Played Stardew Valley (PS4)
- Played Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
- Played The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
- Redesigned my blog/website, because I Ruby
- Played Demon’s Souls on PS3
- Played challenge runs in Dark Souls 3 on PS4.
- Learned Redis by studying Seven Databases in Seven Weeks
- Learned about ActiveJob and Sidekiq
- Read most of CoffeeScript by Trevor Burnham
- Read Working with Unix Processes by Jesse Storimer.
- Read Working with Ruby Threads by Jesse Storimer.
- Started Confident Ruby
- Read Practical Object Oriented Design in Ruby by Sandi Metz
- Worked through Exercises for Programmers as part of our dev book club at work.
- Merging a theme from html5up.net with Rails 4.
- Learned about the HTML Pipeline gem and it’s Emoji support
- Played too much Dark Souls 3 (PS4)
- Play The Witness (PS4)
- Adored Stardew Valley (PC)