“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Last updated on March 27th, 2017
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.
- Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
- Darkest Dungeon (Vita)
- Diablo 3 (PS4)
- Overwatch (PS4)
- Risk of Rain (Vita)
- Rocket League (PS4)
- Stardew Valley (PS4)
- Hitman (PS4)
- Waiting on Season 2
- Dark Souls III (PS4)
- Will pick up after next DLC
- Bloodborne (PS4)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered (PS4)
- X-2 has gotten a lil boring, but still fun.
- Strategy guide arrived. I’d like to see this through.
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
- Costume Quest 2 (PS4)
- Dark Souls (PS3)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariendel DLC (PS4)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
- Divinity: Original Sin (PS4)
- Grow Home (PS4)
- Inside (PS4)
- Invisible, Inc. (PC)
- LEGO: The Movie (PS4)
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst (PS4)
- Patapon (Vita)
- Persona 3 Portable (Vita)
- Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita)
- Resident Evil 2 (Vita)
- Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall (PC)
- Steamworld Dig (PS4/Vita)
- The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC (PS4)
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine DLC (PS4)
- Titanfall 2 (PS4)
- Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
- Uncharted 3 from The Uncharted Collection (PS4)
- Uncharted 4 (PS4)
- Undertale (PC)
- Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
- Wow. Just… wow.
- Made it to # 2 on my Favorite Games of All Time list.
- Risk of Rain (Vita)
- Nice replayable portable title.
- Night in the Woods (PS4)
- Easy contender for Indie Game of the Year.
- If I hadn’t played Persona 4 Golden, this would be my favorite game I’ve played in 2017.
- Nioh (PS4)
- Was very good early on, but later became less interesting as I found the available skills quite limited.
- Story was… meh
- Feels like a solid C+ / B-
- Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
- 70 hours and loved every minute of it.
- Solid A / A+
- Axiom Verge (PS4/Vita)
- I really wanted to like this, but just couldn’t get into it after hours of play.
See the New Releases Wiki
- Agents of Mayhem (PS4) - Wait and See
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita) - Wait and See
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4) - Pre-ordered
- Persona 5 (PS4) - Pre-ordered
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - Day One
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) - Wait and See
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) - Wait and See
Night in the Woods (PS4) - Wait and See[purchased]
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4 or Vita) - $30 or 25 max
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (Vita) - $15 max
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $25 max
Adventures of Mana (Vita) - $10 max[purchased] Axiom Verge (PS4/Vita) - $10 max[purchased] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) - $20 max[purchased] Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) - $25 max[purchased] XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita) - $10 max[purchased]