“You should be playing games you enjoy. Just remember your pile when you start looking for something else to play, instead of purchasing another title. That’s really all this is for - to make sure you enjoy what you’re playing and getting rid of stuff that you aren’t.” - Me
Last updated on June 12th, 2017
Notes to Self
- I should not buy DLC until I am ready to play it.
- I stop playing open world games when I complete the main story.
- Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
- Nier: Automata (PS4)
- Dark Souls III & DLCs (DLC) (PS4) Naked Dagger Challenge Runs
- Dragon Quest Builders (Vita/PS4)
For Funsies – Randomly Pick One
- Darkest Dungeon (Vita/PS4)
- Diablo 3 (PS4)
- Overwatch (PS4)
- Risk of Rain (Vita/PS4)
- Rocket League (PS4)
- Stardew Valley (PS4)
- Hitman (PS4)
- Waiting on Season 2
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered (PS4)
- X-2 has gotten a lil boring, but still fun.
- Strategy guide arrived. I’d like to see this through.
- Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
- Story isn’t as captivating as it was in P4G.
Unplayed – Randomly Pick One
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4)
- Beatcop (PC)
- Costume Quest 2 (PS4)
- Dark Souls (PS3)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)
- Divinity: Original Sin (PS4)
- Grow Home (PS4)
- Inside (PS4)
- Patapon (Vita)
- Persona 3 Portable (Vita)
- Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita)
- Resident Evil 2 (Vita)
- Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall (PC)
- Shadowrun Returns: Hong Kong (PC)
- Titanfall 2 (PS4)
- The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4)
- The Last of Us: Left Behind (DLC) (PS4)
- Uncharted 3 from The Uncharted Collection (PS4)
- Uncharted 4 (PS4)
- Undertale (PC)
- Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
- Wow. Just… wow.
- Made it to # 2 on my Favorite Games of All Time list.
- Steamworld Dig (PS4/Vita)
- Fun game
- Too short :(
- Risk of Rain (Vita)
- Nice replayable portable title.
- Night in the Woods (PS4)
- Easy contender for Indie Game of the Year.
- If I hadn’t played Persona 4 Golden, this would be my favorite game I’ve played in 2017.
- Nioh (PS4)
- Was very good early on, but later became less interesting as I found the available skills quite limited.
- Story was… meh
- Feels like a solid C+ / B-
- Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
- 70 hours and loved every minute of it.
- Solid A / A+
- Persona 5 (PS4).
- 97hrs 40min and it was quite good.
- Makoto is bae #waifu.
- Great game with excellent characters.
- Solid A / A+.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
- Story was alright. I liked that it connects to Deus Ex (2000).
- Gameplay was decent.
- Framerate on the Pro was rough.
- Feels like a C.
- Invisible, Inc. (PS4)
- Shorter than expected.
- Fun roguelite but not up for replaying.
- I give it a B-.
- Axiom Verge (PS4/Vita)
- I really wanted to like this, but just couldn’t get into it after hours of play.
- Bloodborne (PS4)
- Quit after about 70% into the main game.
- Just not enjoying it.
- Flinthook (PS4)
- Love the style, but after nearly 10 hours, still can’t be the first boss. If rebalanced, will consider returning to it.
- Persona 1 (PSP/Vita)
- I get what they were going for, and after about 10 hours, I’m good.
- The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC (PS4)
- I will never get to the Witcher 3 DLCs.
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine DLC (PS4)
- I will never get to the Witcher 3 DLCs.
- LEGO: The Movie (PS4)
- Not a priority.
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst (PS4)
- Played for a couple hours and it was alright.
- Don’t have any desire to play it more.
See the New Releases Wiki
- Agents of Mayhem (PS4) - Wait and See
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita) - Wait and See
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4) - $20 max
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) - Wait and See
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Vita) - Wait and See
Night in the Woods (PS4) - Wait and See[purchased] Persona 5 (PS4) - Pre-ordered[purchased] Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - Day One[delayed to 2018]
Planned Purchases (Previously Released)
- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (Vita) - $15 max
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $25 max
Adventures of Mana (Vita) - $10 max[purchased] Axiom Verge (PS4/Vita) - $10 max[purchased] Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) - $20 max[purchased] Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) - $25 max[purchased] Dragon Quest Builders (PS4 or Vita) - $30 or 25 max[purchased] XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita) - $10 max[purchased]